Tuesday, January 31, 2006

switching blogs and economic problems

I've gone from Xanga, to myspace and now to blogger...I'm in my last semester as Asbury. Somedays I enjoy classes and I'm glad that I'm here and others I just can't wait until May 14 gets here. I really look forward to the days ahead and what will come. Though once I am there I'm sure I'll miss certain things, but definately not papers or tests.

no I'm not switching economic problems...but We've been talking in my class, financial markets, about the national savings rate, which is negative. This means that on average people are spending more money than they have, otherwise known as an over extention of credit. The government is almost to their limits in debt and they may even ask for more extention of credit. We'll see tonight as Bush talks. Corporations are the only ones saving any money these days...so my advice...save your money.
Interest rates are going up and the housing industry is going down...so what happens when all these companies like Wells Fargo have to foreclose on alot of their $100,000 loans?? and they're out $30,000 on their say 100 million loans they have given.....they begin to collaspe...and what happens when the financial markets go down?? we all go down.....

2 Comments:

Blogger buf said...

hi sis! why do you have two blogs at blogger?! Which one am I supposed to follow? :)

lurve you.
CAB

8:14 PM  
Blogger buf said...

so, wait - you graduate this MAY? Awesome possum, lemme tell ya! <3 you, Janet

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home