perfect love drives out
Sometimes I wish I had more time to think about life and God and nature rather than spending all of my time on school work...then when I'm done with school work I'm SO tired that all i can think of is going to sleep. But I have been thinking about how this world is SO messed up. People are hurting. That's usually why people do bad things, because they are hurting. There will never be a perfect church or organization. And that disappoints me...perfection in this world is only found in Christ. yet I look high and low to find it. people lie and steal and cheat and are out for #1, themselves. the only way to escape judgement is to love. So someone disappoints you, forgive them. Someone has faults when you thought they were the perfect christian...love them. They are human as we all are. We will always be let down by people. People are going to make mistakes. Billy graham made mistakes, your parents made mistakes, your best friend makes mistakes, the person you trust the most in the world WILL FAIL YOU! the sooner we accept this reality, the sooner that we can be free to love people.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home